Thursday 11 December 2014

JEUX DE TOILES


"Jeux de toiles" (Painting games) was my 2nd painting exhibition. The 1st one was 3 years ago. The event went very well. I had 26 paintings on offer and to my delight, 9 paintings have found new homes. I am totally thrilled and grateful for all the attention and help I have received in making this exhibition such a big success. A special thank you to everyone involved and to all my guests. You all have been so supportive and I sincerely hope you had a pleasant evening and enjoyed yourselves. I certainly did.

Below are some pictures of this wonderful event:


some more paintings on the walls :


and some nibbles and drinks:


and the glasses:


Also, I am pleased to say that a couple of weeks ago, the commissioned work that I had been working on for the last 3 months, was finally completed and included in my painting exhibition.
I am totally thrilled with the way this painting has turned out. I cannot count the number of people who have approached me during the exhibition and commented about it in such positive ways. I was even told that it was by far, the best piece out of the other 25 paintings. It was such a nice compliment.
In the next few weeks, I will be posting a picture of this painting and I will do so once I buy a new camera. I broke my camera a while back by accident. I really miss it but I need to replace it soon.
Anyway, I am looking forward to the new year, to painting new subjects, and finishing the large painting I had put aside. I am now eager to finish it and complete the work.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a wonderful Christmas and also extend my very best wishes to you and the ones you love for 2015. Cheers! Claude.

No comments:

Post a Comment