Thursday 24 November 2016

Quick visit to Savoie (France)


My last couple of abstract paintings did not work out. That was disappointing to say the least. Not sure why but I guess this is a learning process.
I went to France for a couple of weeks. The autumn colours were absolutely beautiful in the french Alps, It was magical. While I was there, I went to see my two little friends, Coca cola and Ali baba. I always pay regular visits to them and feed them apples and carrots. They love it. The day I left France, it was snowing. I hope they will cope during the cold winter time.
Now, back down under and having recovered from my jetlag, I have decided to go back to my realistic painting style. I feel I need time to gain my confidence back before I paint abstract again. Anyway, I just want to go with what feels right but I know that I will take up painting abstract again in the near future. Okay, back to the easel.

No comments:

Post a Comment