Sunday 12 May 2013

Not finished yet! Getting there slowly.

If you are wondering what I have been up to?.........this is the painting I have been working on for......weeks and it is progressing very slowly. I have had many interruptions, such is life. As you can see, I am in the process of finishing the "grisaille" stage and I should be able to start putting the colours in the next few days. However, I am going away to Sydney, for a  conference this coming week end so I will have to put my brushes away......and this painting is still far from being completed. Anyway, as far as this painting is concerned, I am making the pleasure last....or is it a way of procrastinating?
I wanted to post this, even if the painting is not finished yet. It shows how much work goes into each piece I create. There are no shortcuts and hopefully this painting will be finished soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment