Friday 9 March 2012

Reflected Love

It feels good to be back! Here is my painting of the week. Since I did not paint for the last 3 months, I certainly felt nervous about holding a brush again when I started painting "Reflected Love".
Painting always takes me on a journey.....this is such a wonderful process.
I must say, I am in love with the reflections of the rabbit and the heart. I wonder if this was their first meeting......were they nervous? exited? elated? .....Well, I know I felt all of that. But then again, this is always how I feel when I paint. What bliss!

7 comments:

  1. Oh ! le petit lapinou amoureux d'un coeur flamboyant ! J'adore Claude ! franchement ! Je ne connais rien à ta technique de peinture mais le rendu est splendide... Une petite idée en cette période pascale ? un autre petit lapinou et un oeuf en chocolat ? à méditer.....miam....

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'est bien quand tu as le pinceau qui te démange(dans le sens artistique)
    3 mois sans rien tu commençais à me manquer sérieusement.
    Et pof,encore une réussite!
    Tes peintures un vrai régal pour les yeux.
    Merci le Glaude et bisousssssssssss iodés

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Claude! The textures are amazing - the heart looks like it is carved in red marble. I thought it was a photo of sculpted pieces. Your brushes and easel must be very happy to see you again! Joyeuses Paques! I hope your 'other' rabbit is chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Qu'ils sont mignons et juste parfaits! Le coeur ne pouvait pas être plus réussit, en le voyant le mien s'emballe et ça me fait chaud au coeur. Merci petit frère pour ce cadeau que tu nous fait une fois de plus. Je reviendrai souvent les admirer. Bravo et continue de nous enchanter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I like this a lot! The composition is simple and striking. The objects look realistic without the piece looking like a photograph. Are you planning to sell it?"

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Striking. Lovely. If this doesn't sell in December, a must to bring out in February!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. "It's so wonderful as is, I hate to drop a suggestion, but I'll risk saying this: I wonder what would happen if the rabbit had just the slightest hint of red or pink reflections. Beautiful textures and the concept is great."

    ReplyDelete