Sunday 4 December 2011

NO EGO.....SIMPLY ESSENCE

As mentioned weeks earlier, I am having a private exhibition. I've had time to relax and to prepare for the show. Several people have been helping me and I would like to thank them. Josiane, Veronique, thank you from the bottom of my heart for what you have done. I will let you know how it all went when the exhibition is over.
I have invited many friends from overseas including my family from France. Not many will come unfortunately......down under is a long way away. I will be sharing the experience with them after the event.
Ok I must go now. Some of my paintings have not been signed yet........time to put the final touch.
Cheers to all,
Claude

2 comments:

  1. Nous sommes le 10 décembre et mon coeur bat très fort pour toi. Je te souhaite le succès que tu mérite pour l'exposition de tes toiles... tu as mis tellement de ton âme dans ta peinture qu'il est impossible que tes "visiteurs" ne soient pas étonnés, touchés, conquis. Reçois tout mon amour de grande soeur (il y a tout juste un an je préparais ma valise pour le plus magnifique des voyages...je le referai un jour, j'en suis certaine).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nous sommes le 10,il est 16h pour nous donc 1h du matin (environ) pour toi.
    Alors c'était comment cette expo?
    Formidable j'en suis certaine.J'attend quand même des nouvelles,car on devient curieux et impatient en vieillissant.
    Bisou.Tata Jojo

    ReplyDelete